Friday, February 6th, was Dan's 31st Birthday and boy does he sure look great for his age! We joke about him getting old but really I think he's still at the prime of his life. Then again he's been there for the past 8 years. Honestly, ever since I've known Dan he's always been at the prime keeping himself in great shape physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Every year older he just makes prime look primer! We had a fun day celbrating Dan and after dinner and his berry birthday bundt cake my sister watched the kids while we went out on a date! We took Dan shopping for some needed new clothes and then went and played laser tag! It was awesome! We were a team and played against some teams of teenage boys who were there. Needless to say our team had the lowest score at the end of the game but Dan was actually one of the higher scores overall. Ok, so since you asked I'll admit that I was second to the lowest score! There is something so fun and juvenial about running around in the dark shooting lasers at others while trying to keep yourself hidden. Thanks for a fun date Dan! And now for Ten Things I LOVE About Dan:
1- He loves the food I cook and is an amazing chef himself.
2- He's ripped . . . shall I say HUGE!
3- He always looses to me at air hockey!
4- He always wins my heart!
5- He is so disciplined, reliable and a great example.
6- He is honest and faithful.
7- He puts his family first.
8- He is the WORLD's Best Father. He loves his children and lets them know it. They love him and he's their Hero!
9- He is the WORLD's Best Husband. He spends so much time and energy thinking of me, loving and serving me!
10- He loves the Lord and is a good and righteous man. He blesses our lives and home with the Priesthood and recognizes the great responsibility that is.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN MY MAN!


9 comments:
Cassie! I've loved reading your recent updates! P.s. You are looking amazing, as always!! And Emmett has the most adorable little face EVER! I love the photos with him and Lydia together! CUTE, CUTE!! Glad everything is going well! Lots of love!
That is so funny! We are doing Laser Tag for Jeffs birthday on Friday. BTW we still need to get together and play. Call me!!
Happy Birthday Dan!! We're glad you guys celebrated in a great way.
Yah! Happy birthday!!
I love that you said his prime just gets primer! Ha! Way to be prime Dan! Happy Birthday, and sorry I missed you while I was down...a reunion is in order for sure!
cassie! this is your long lost friend salli. I hope you are doing good and your kids are soo adorable!! Lydia looks just like you with blonde hair!! If you are up again PLEASE give me a call!! i would love to catch up with you at lunch or something!! 435-764-0625
cassie! this is your long lost friend salli. I hope you are doing good and your kids are soo adorable!! Lydia looks just like you with blonde hair!! If you are up again PLEASE give me a call!! i would love to catch up with you at lunch or something!! 435-764-0625
wow that sounds like a lot of fun. Your blog is always so fun to read. I have to say though I almost cried I was jealous when I read about you driving to Logan to go skiing. Some day (sigh)
hey Cassie! I came to st. George a couple of weekends ago and wanted to stop by, but ran out of time. I'm coming again in another couple of weeks and would love to come see ya!
Post a Comment