Monday, February 16, 2009

Tulips and Two Lips!

 
So I am trying to catch up on my February entries before the month is over! The other morning I got so excited when I looked out the window and noticed that my tulips are starting to peak through the ground. I was even more excited when Dan came home with these gorgeous Valentines Tulips. They make me smile when I look at them and they make me think of my wonderfully thoughtful husband. That makes me smile even more!
 
Now if you thought these Tulips were cute . . . check out these Two Lips!
 
Isn't she adorable! She was actually just in the process of smelling the flowers. I especially love this picture because I have a picture of me when I was about the same age making the exact same face! Like Mother, Like Daughter!
 
Posted by Picasa
Now there is a sweet smile for you! Lydia loved getting all dressed up for Valentines day and we loved her little dress from Grandma Bush (Thanks Mumsie)! And for all or you who know how much my daughter loves having her hair done, you can really appreciate this cute picture with me!

No comments: