Earlier this week we went and had some fun taking family pictures. I realized that all of our current family pictures on the wall are from before Emmett was born so it was time to change them! My sweet sister-in-law, Trisha, was awesome and took time out of her busy life to come and play photographer. Thank You Trish!
Here's my completely wonderful little family. Aren't they cute, even when they're squinting in the sun?!
This last little Family Sandwich is my favorite one!


10 comments:
CUTE Pictures! Adorable family!
Adorable family pics!! How did you make that collage that is adorable? I love the one where emmett and Lydia are laughing at each other. Wow! Priceless.
those pic are way to cute. your little dude is getting so big.
How fun. How nice is it to have such talented family. You're familly is so cute.
Your little boy is growing so fast! Your fam looks so adorable! I love the pics!
So cute!
cute pictures Cassie. Your family is beautiful!
I too love the Sandwich picture...so cute! They turned out great! I think it is so funny that you and Dan look exactly like I remember you umm....8 years ago!
Cassie, those turned out so cute! Little Emmett is getting soo big!
cute family cassie!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment