Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Classic Shots!

Deer in Headlights! Need I say more?
"The Lydia Cheese" this one is especially for Dan's family. His parent's and siblings always get a kick out of watching Lydia smile for pictures. Whenever we say, "Say Cheese" she cheeses while squinting her eyes and putting her chin in the air! This picture is actually pretty good because you can actually see her eyes!

10 comments:

Karen and John said...

In Lydia's deer in the headlights shots her eyes are so big and beautiful. The "say cheese" is my favorite though, that is classic!

Hansen Family said...

Very cute kids!!!

McMurtrey said...

They are so cute!

BreAna said...

I love the cheese face.

Cheryl said...

thought I'd check in on you guys. Darling as always. I love her little personality and we knew she would be a terrific big sister. I just love the picture of all the stuffed animals in Emmett's chair. I'm glad he is healthy and strong:)

Tomber's Heaven said...

Oh what adorable kids! I love your blog Ridings and am so glad to see that you're doing so well! I LOVE Lydia's cheesy grin! What a doll!

Krista said...

That is great! Kids do the funniest things. I was reading your post about Emmett's 2 month appt. and Krew was 13 lbs too. Such a big boy! But don't you just love those big and chunky babies?!!

Rachel P said...

Oh my gosh, they are so precious! Addison does the same thing as Lydia when we tell her to say cheese. It cracks me up every time!

Nick and Leila said...

How cute are you children! They look like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I think most little kids go through that cheese face thing...I love it though, it could be worse...my 4 year old has the weirdest smile right now...not sure what is up with that...way cute pictures and posts.