When you're this cute you can get away with anything . . . even wearing a ridiculous headband that looks like a satellite on your head!My sister sent us this Adorable outfit and confessed that although we usually follow a rule "that the bow does not exceed the size of the fist of the child wearing it" this was one case where it was hilariously cute! So yes the bow is out of control, but doesn't she make it look adorable! When I showed Dan the pictures after he came home from work, he agreed that she was darling but let out a sigh of relief when I reassured him that I hadn't taken her out in public with the bow on, it was merely for my own entertainment and a fun photo shoot at home!We sure love this little cutie pie and constantly receive compliments on how bright and beautiful her blue eyes are!We also can't get over what a delightful and cheerful baby she is. Then again after hanging out with her older sister and brother all day it's no wonder she is such a delight!I wish I knew what they were whispering in her ears. They were probably telling her all their silly little secrets! No doubt they are a silly pair! Lydia loves being a big sister and is the best I've ever met. One of my favorite things in the world is hearing her cooing and soothing her baby sis when she first wakes up in the morning. Just this morning Millie woke up and started to fuss when she rolled and got her foot in between the crib. Next thing I heard was Lydia singing her the lullaby Grandpa Bush wrote for Amelia. I tiptoed in and just admired the scene for a minute while my heart melted!
Lydia especially loves that Amelia has blue eyes just like her. The other day I overheard her telling Emmett, "Daddy has blue eyes, mommy has blue eyes, Me and Amelia have blue eyes but you're the only one with brown eyes in this family!" Leave it to your big sis to make you feel like you really fit in! Not to worry, Emmett's good looks are his saving grace!His pretty eyes have saved his hiney more than once! I really do love his eyes they sometimes look brown but more often than not they look like a golden hue. Beautiful!Then again you've got to be this cute to survive being in the middle of two sisters!
What a blessed mother I am to have such darling and sincerely good children!


2 comments:
So fun! Love those kids!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/faktor-penyebab-kecelakaan-pesawat
Post a Comment