Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I'm Reading!

These are the two books I'm reading right now:
Feedback from this book is saying:"Tackles biggest problem kids and parents face." "Gives direct, workable solutions to entitlement issues." "I devoured it, now I'm implementing." And our favorite, "The recipe for unspoiling kids."

This next book is a repeat favorite of mine:
Feedback from this book is saying: "Tackles the biggest problems kids and parents face." "Gives direct, workable solutions to all of life's issues." "Devoured it, now I'm implementing it and "the recipe for true happiness!"
Elder Bruce R. McConkie said, "I some-times think that one of the best-kept secrets of the kingdom is that the scriptures open the door to the receipt of revelation."

Boyd K. Packer said, "The stick or record of Judah- the Old Testament and New Testament - and the stick of Ephraim - the Book of Mormon, which is another testament of Jesus Christ - are now woven together in such a way that as you pore over one you are drawn to the other; as you learn from one you are enlightened by the other. They are indeed one in our hands. Ezekiel's prophecy now stands fulfilled. With the passing of years, these scriptures will produce successive generation of faithful Christians who know the Lord Jesus Christ and are disposed to obey His will(Ensign, November 1982, 53.)."

Concerning this record the Prophet Joseph Smith said: “I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book."

No comments: