This past week was a cloudy rainy week for St. George. We received more rain than we have in the past year! The kids loved splashing in puddles and I loved snuggling in bed at night with the sound of rain pounding against the roof and windows. Dan was a few minutes late coming home on one especially grey, cloudy, rain-filled day. I turned around in the kitchen to welcome him home and was greeted by a beautiful bouquet of flowers! When I asked him what they were for Dan said, "Just because I Love You and thought they just might brighten up a gloomy day!"
Isn't he wonderful?! This is one of the many reasons I love Dan so very much. He is always so thoughtful! Thank you for bringing me flowers on a rainy day Dan, I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
Can he give Aaron lessons? Please? ;-)
That's so sweet, way to go Dan. I love rainy days, they remind me of Pennsylvania. It would be fun to see you guys sometime, it looks like you're all doing great!
Post a Comment