Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Dinner

That's right Christmas Dinner gets it's own entry because it was one of the most amazing parts of our Christmas day! Here is a picture of Dan the Man with the unbelievable lobster dinner he cooked for all of us!
 
Incredible Lobster, BLT Potatoes that make your mouth water, Yummy Asparagus . . . Oh man just thinking about it takes me back. I think this is by far the most delicious meal I have EVER eaten!
 

 
Here I am Kissing the Cook! I wonder if we kiss the cook to encourage them to cook meals like this more often?!
 
Posted by Picasa
The only thing that topped the amazing Christmas dinner was having my little sister Emily share Christmas with us. My parents vacationed in Bali with my baby sister and some of my siblings living in Asia so Emily was left home alone in Logan. We were just so grateful that she decided to join us for Christmas. Emily is such a darling and talented girl. She lights up a room, carries great conversations and is sure to make everyone laugh. Hopefully it was as memorable and enjoyable a holiday for her as it was for us!
 
Posted by Picasa
Emily's boyfriend Burke joined us for Christmas dinner and while Dan was cooking they entertained us with some great singing and playing the guitars. Emmett especially loved the music and was bouncing to the rhythms with a great big grin!

1 comment:

Rachel P said...

Wow, there's such a thing as a husband that cooks???? ;-) Not in my house! In fact, a couple of months ago, I stayed in bed on Saturday morning while Aaron got up with the kids. When it was breakfast time, I heard Max tell Aaron he was going to come wake me up so I could make orange rolls and cinnamon rolls for them. Aaron told him not to, that he would do it. To which Max replied, "No, Daddies don't cook!" LOL That dinner looks like it was mighty tasty!