Friday, December 26, 2008

Leave the Leaf and Let it Snow!

Less than two weeks ago Dan was cleaning up the leaves and Lydia was loving running, jumping and swimming in them!
 
Posted by Picasa

Then suddenly the mild weather changed and the week before Christmas we actually got snow here in St. George, UT! Twice it snowed almost all day and into the night but by the time Lydia got to go out and play in it it was almost melted away. She was so excited to build a snow man that I couldn't let her down. He was a pretty cute one foot snowman even if he was rather skinny. After the second snow storm we fattened him up a little bit. Well we should say I fattened him up while Lydia ate snow and threw snowballs at me! She had a blast and I was so excited that she could have memories of playing in the snow this winter. We are all looking forward to playing in some "real snow" when we visit Grandma and Grandpa in Logan!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Seth & Mel said...

I can't believe a new post, but it seems to be missing something...do you know what is missing??

Marinda said...

Lydia, you are too cute! I love you!