Friday, December 26, 2008
Catching up on Christmas
Here are some pictures from Sunday before Christmas. I wanted to get a shot of the kids all dressed up and looking cute but of course we didn't get any pictures until after church which meant we were not quite as cute! My little sister Emily joined us for the holiday and she and I sang a duet during the Sacrament meeting Christmas program. It was called "Mary's Lullaby," also known as Tonight You Are Mine. It sounded great and was so fun to sing with my sister again. A fun memory I'll always cherish! I don't know why we didn't get a picture of the two of us. But here she is with her boyfriend Burke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish we'd heard you duet! You should have told us. We hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment