Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Christmas Greetings!

Seeing as how we use our blog as more of a journal I thought I ought to post our Christmas card for 2008. It also serves as a nice way for anyone to read it who didn't receive a hard copy. If you didn't get one and would like one in the future we probably just don't have your address so be sure to send it our way. Until then Feliz Navidad!

A bright Christmas greeting is the reason
For this festive rhyme; ‘Tis the season
This may seem short compared to years past
Believe it or not our lives are settling down at last

We’ve finally done it; we purchased a home
Happy are we with no need to roam
And thus in attempt to send you a summary
Here are the joys of our small but growing family

Dan’s enjoying his new exercise perk
By riding his spiffy red bicycle to work
Cassie continues her interpreting education
As she tested and received State Certification

Lydia is full of life and always loves to sing
She dresses as a princess with accessories that bling
She dances, rides trikes, and loves to play games
Most impressive is her talent at remembering names

The highlight of our year was Emmett’s birth in June
His big contagious smile will make you want to hold him soon
A content and perfect baby, you just can’t resist his snuggling
He sits and rolls but best of all melts hearts with all his giggling

And now to you, friends and family so dear
We leave you our love wishing more of you were near
Thus we close by saying Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Seth & Mel said...

cassie, I sent you my email, but here it is again

mareks89@msn.com

Seth & Mel said...

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting

Seth & Mel said...

how long do I have to wait

Seth & Mel said...

Cassie,

What is the deal? I have been waiting and waiting

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you know I am super jealous of you right now. The snow and cold have worn out their welcome in my world as of yesterday. I officially regret moving out of St G. I hope all it good for you. Adam

Bundy Family said...

Way cute! You are so creative!

Bundy Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Looks like I haven't checked the blog in awhile. All your pictures are just darling and way to go on the x-mas poem. (as u know the poem talents for our fam. are in sky's hands) Your little snowman is just precious and I'm glad to see Lydia getting over her fear of Santa...it only just keeps getting better! miss ya guys.

Mindy said...

Love, love, love that photo!!!