Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rainy Days!


We had one more day of rain and this time it actually poured for about 25 minutes! Yipee! I thought I'd include a few cute pictures of Lydia playing in the rain. She got soaked but had a wonderful time doing it!

4 comments:

jenn said...

Standing in a pool in the rain? That is awesome!! We miss Lydia. Let's schedule some playtime this week.

Lovely pictures!

Jessica said...

She is adorable. I love that she is wearing a YELLOW jacket, how picture-perfect. It makes me want to break into song..."singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain"

Karen and John said...

Lydia is such a cuttie! Those are great pictures of her. It was so fun to see you and your two cute kids. I could have just held Emmett forever.

Dallon and Heidi Jones said...

Sure do love the pics. Can't believe how big Lydia is getting and what a hunk your little Emmett is! Today we had to repair the little picture book you made for Maddie and she carried it around all day saying "Maddie fix it. Lydia." She loves to look at it and talk about every picture. Sure miss you.