Yes, with only one week left before this baby is due I have become a Nesting Nut! I feel like I've been in the nesting phase for a month but the last few days I've hit a new high. I have not only cleaned every room in the house, but I have cleaned out and organized every room in the house. Today I even swept the garage, mowed the lawn and touched up some base board paint that has been bugging me since we moved in! It is like this weird obsession I feel everything has to be in order before the baby comes because I have a fear it won't be in order for some time after he comes! Life with two kids seems a little scary. Of course I am super excited but somedays I barely feel confident as a mother of one, how will I do it with two?!
Last week I finished the curtains in the Nursery so it is pretty much finished up now. I promised my sister I'd send some pictures. So below are some pictures of the baby's nursery and Lydia's room that we also did a couple months ago. Funny thing is that the curtains were the hardest part and most work for me to do on both rooms. I guess sewing is not my forte but I was pleased with how Lydia's turned out.
THE BABY ROOM:




LYDIA'S ROOM:


11 comments:
Cassie very cute those kids rooms are huge!!! Emmett is a cute name good luck and can't wait to see pictures. 2 is not too bad it will get easier when he gets a little older:)
I love the rooms! They look so cute. And life with two kids is a little crazy, for the first bit anyway when your constantly nursing and then trying to find time for the older one! So yes, get as much done now! I don't even know how I have time to be checking out blogs right now! Good luck with everything, I am excited for you! And let me in on any advice you have on life with two kids when you get there.
the rooms look so cute. i love getting the babies room ready before they come. I totally understand getting a little over whelmed with the thought of two kids but wait until you bring the third home. hehe. No it really hasn't been that bad at all. enjoy every min. of it. I am excited for you and can't wait to see pics. of the new little one.
Wow! Those rooms look so good! I'm going to have to hire you when we get a new house!
Good job on the rooms; they are so cute! I wish my bedroom was as big as theirs are, gosh! I hope you're doing well!
Great job....the rooms are adorable....want to come nest at my house? hee hee! I love the name Emmett!
Way cute! You did an awesome job on the curtains. Good luck with the arrival of Emmett!
Like Emmett Brown from Back to the Future? Maybe if you have another boy you could name him Marty.
Seth
So cute! You are amazing to get it all done before the baby comes! I love Emmett's letters. How did you do them? Can't wait to see the little guy.
The rooms look perfect! No wonder the curtains took you so long--they are stinkin' cute. I was thinking just plain fabric squares--what's so hard about that? Then I scrolled down and saw all the details. They look perfect! Hope the little guy comes on my birthday. I promise he'll be my favorite nephew if he does! :) miss you!
I love the rooms! They are so cute! I hope everything goes well for you guys and little Emmett! Congrats!
Post a Comment