It really amazes me how fast seven years goes by. Seven years ago Dan and I were married for time and all eternity in the St.George, Utah Temple. We were so in love and couldn't imagine loving each other any more than we did right then. Now looking back it is incredible how much we have grown in love and life! We laugh because our love now is so much deeper and more mature. We know eachother so much better and never could have imagined how life would be for us or the joys we would experience together.
Last night my fabulous friend Katey and her husband Logan came over and babysat Lydia for us so that we could enjoy a date night celebrating our anniversary. Dan was so wonderful and resereved dinner for us at The Painted Pony (rated the #1 restaraunt in all of Southern Utah). When they took us to our table I notice an extremely lovely vase of roses. Then I noticed the little card had my name on it! They were huge gorgeous roses and there were seven of them (one for each year of marriage). Isn't Dan super thoughtful. Well all the women in the restaurant were jealous of me but I wasn't paying attention to them because Dan and I were having so much fun conversing and enjoying our dinner. Yes, dinner was fabulous and fancy, every aspect of it (it was one of those places you can only afford to go to once every year, or seven for that matter)! After dinner we went to a movie and got home late. It was a perfect celebration of a practically perfect life together! Thank you Dan for planning such a memorable evening and for being such a remarkable husband and father. I Love You and look forward to Forever with You!
5 comments:
Ahhh very romantic:) Its been 9 years for us and its still great!!
Happy anniversary. I am goung to make sure Jeff reads your post so he will have an idea for ours this weekend.
Congrats!! You guys are so cute together!! Time really does go fast when your with someone you love!
I am very impressed with Dan! How thoughtful and fun. Congrats on seven years, doesn't is go by fast??
Congrats...we celebrate 13 this year (can't believe I am that old)! And enjoy the new camera!
Post a Comment