I just love Spring and have been so enthused by all the beauty it brings!
Lydia also loves spring especially playing outside everyday and smelling all the flowers!
I think my excitement all started as my tulips began to bloom. It is so fun to have a flower bed and even more fun to have things bloom and look beautiful!

My other favorite blooms have been our gorgeous roses and . . .
MY BIG BELLY!
This picture is for my sister in Singapore. She wanted to see my belly and didn't think I looked pregnant in any of my other pictures. Well, with out a doubt my belly has Sprung right along with Spring! This last month it has really gotten big and I still have 7 weeks to go! Yikes! Luckily I feel great and really only feel pregnant when I go to get dressed in the morning or try to bend over and suddenly can't breathe!
Lydia also loves spring especially playing outside everyday and smelling all the flowers!
I think my excitement all started as my tulips began to bloom. It is so fun to have a flower bed and even more fun to have things bloom and look beautiful! 
My other favorite blooms have been our gorgeous roses and . . .MY BIG BELLY!
This picture is for my sister in Singapore. She wanted to see my belly and didn't think I looked pregnant in any of my other pictures. Well, with out a doubt my belly has Sprung right along with Spring! This last month it has really gotten big and I still have 7 weeks to go! Yikes! Luckily I feel great and really only feel pregnant when I go to get dressed in the morning or try to bend over and suddenly can't breathe! 
16 comments:
you are such an adorable preggo! I always wanted the cute belly out front, but got wider everywhere instead....people didn't start to ask if i was pregnant until my 8th month:(
You look great! So do your beautiful flowers!
Shelly
Cassie! You are the cutest pregnant gal ever! And your flowers are absolutely beautiful! We still are getting snow weekly up here in Montana and it is COLD. Needless to say, my flowers are forced to be a little slow coming up because it is not spring here yet. I have had two sad little shriveled daffodills attempt to make an appearance in the cold and snow but nothing else has bloomed yet. Thanks for the peak at your blooms to brighten my day a little! :)
Heather
Aw, you look so cute! I love baby bumps, they're the best!
1. Your flowers look like Hershey Gardens!
2. You are so stinkin' adorable! I love pregnant bellies and am so thankful that you posted that photo! I just wish I could see it in real life =)
You are the cutest pregnant person ever!! YOu look great!! ANd I just love the pictures of Lydia smelling the flowers! Too cute
your yard is beautiful!! I wish our flowers out here could do that good!! Plants were just not meant to grow here! Your belly is so cute!!
You look darling! We sure miss you! We are enjoying spring as well. Kylee's latest phrase is "April Showers Bring May flowers" discussed in primary on sunday. enjoy the weather!
cassie jo! i found your blog from sabreena's and have to say i can't believe it. it's so weird going from not seeing you guys in forever and no kids and then bam you've got an adorable girl and one on the way. you're really cute pregnant and i'll be excited for every update. i think the world of you two! take care and tell Dan hello.
Hey Cassie!! This is TanDee! I ran across your blog and you are so darn cute! I miss you! Your daughter is beautiful and congrats on your soon to be son! I am also pregnant! We are having a boy in July! We are so excited! Good luck with everything!
I love spring and I think your belly is so cute! Tulips might be some of my favs! I am so excited you are having another baby!
Hey!! This is Kristin Reece!! I found your blog-hope it's ok!! You look so dang cute!! How fun to have another one join your family!! congrats!!
You are such a cute pregnant girl! Your blog is so cute. I need to learn how to do mine better. I love your flowers! I can't believe you guys have had spring for a month now. What a beautiful yard.
Cassie, you are so cute!! Can't wait to see you when we're in St. George!
Yeah! I feel so honored to have the pic posted for me! Thank you a million times! It's fun to finally see you looking pregnant! I miss Lydia--it seems like she is at that age where her personality is just bubbling over! mwaaa!!! i want to come play! Are you sure you don't want to come to Singapore for Christmas this year? love love love you!
you look so dang cute prego. I am so big it is amazing. Your little girl is a doll.
Post a Comment