Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Red Cliffs!

I meant to post these pictures before I left town and am just now getting around to them. Here is a quick review of our fun family hike to Red Cliffs on Easter Weekend. Dan & Lydia (can you tell she'd rather walk than ride in the back pack?)!Lydia loved the pools of water along the hike. It was all we could do to keep her out of them!

Lydia was happy to point out that baby brother was also hiking with us!


5 comments:

Bre said...

You look so good Cassie! I love the belly! You are all just belly you little thing:) ANd Lydia is still as beautiful as ever, I would love to meet her in real life, so if you are ever in town, give us a ring! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I am jealous of that great weather!

Nick and Leila said...

I love the red rock pictures! You look so cute pregnant! How much longer do you have? Lydia is darling!

McMurtrey said...

I love red cliffs!! When I was in College at SUU we would go there all the time!! We would repel and hike!! I love the pics!! I really miss that place and I'm so happy to see it again even if it is just through pics!! You have such a cute family!!

Blog said...

Cassie!
I just found your blog through Leila's. How are you doing?! I was thinking about you just this week. Wondering where you're living, if you have kids etc. Looks like you've got #2 on the way, yeah! I hear your sister is headed to India, wow!

Jennifer said...

Lydia is sooo cute.