Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Newest Addition!

Sorry the title probably got some of you excited . . . No baby yet!
We got a new kitchen table! Yes, after almost 7 years of marriage with our teeny tiny table that can comfortably fit 2, manage 3 and squeeze 4, we decided it was time for something a little bit bigger!

Now we can comfortably fit 6 - 8 and even have food on the table to serve! Yahoo for simple pleasures! Now we hope you'll all take our invitation to come visit because we actually have a place for you to sit and eat at!


6 comments:

mama cow said...

Yeay for new furniture! We as yet have to buy anything new furniture wise we are still in garage sale motif.

McMurtrey said...

congrats!! It looks so nice!! You guys deserve it! Although you did have me wondering if you had your baby early!!

Sleepless In St. George said...

Yeah....gotta love new furniture....we finally replaced our kitchen table just a month or two ago....don't know how we ever managed before!

Caroline said...

Wow, can I just say how cool I feel that we were the first people to visit you with your new table! I can't believe you had that small table for so long. It is tiny! Your new table is really cute and a good size, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Cassie, I am envious of your new table, we are in need of a new one badly. I totally know what you mean about having people over...we never feel like we can invite people over for dinner because we don't have room...Yahoo that is exciting, hope I have the same good news soon. I love it!!!

Heidi said...

Hey, don't be so harsh on the old table. I've had many a good meal with the Ridings on the "old" table. The new one does look very nice.