Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's all about Perspective!

This week I learned that even poop can have personality! Yes, it is all about perspective. This is just one of the many things I am learning from life with a two year old! I have tried to transcribe the conversation with exactness just to give you a picture of how hillarious my little Lydia can be.
Setting: Lydia sitting on her Dora potty seat giggling after a successful session of grunting.
Conversation:
Lydia: Wow! One, two, three, four! Mommy, Lydia go Four poo poos.
Me: That's wonderful dear!
Lydia: (now jumping off the toilet to wipe) Oh boy (while peering into the potty)! Look, a daddy poo poo, a mommy poo poo, and Two Baby poo poos!
Me: (I think I was laughing too hard to respond, lets just say her descriptions were accurate!)

6 comments:

Bre said...

kids! YOu gotta love them, that is TOO funny, I cant believe some of the stuff Dax tells me. They are just too smart. I am the nursery leader in my ward, and I have a little girl that tells me she need to so "brown" when she needs to go poo. It caught me off gaurd and I didnt understand at first. Lydia sounds like she has a lot of personality. How fun! Oh and about coming in June, I am not sure the dates yet, I will let ya know so we can catch up for lunch at least. And i had no idea about Katie. Is she moving for good of just for the summer?

Caroline said...

That is so hilarious!! Thanks for the good laugh.

Karen and John said...

That is definately a story that Lydia is going to have to hear about when she is older. She is too cute! We need to get our girls together soon so they can play.

Nick and Leila said...

Kids say the cutest things! It's amazing how much they understand too! I hope that you come visit someday so I get to meet her!

Murphy Mania said...

Laughing out loud and had to read it to Devo. Thanks for a smile! :-)

hoday said...

Oh my goodness! Its too funny. natalie has a dora potty seat and she too counts her poops and says, "look, a mommy poop and a baby poop (or however many happen to be in there)." No wonder they are best friends. =)