We spent a few days earlier this month playing with Dan's sister Melinda and her kids in Mesa, AZ. Actually Lydia and I did most of the playing while poor Dan drove back and forth to Phoenix for a prep class for a Board Certification test he'll be taking in October. Lydia especially had fun with her darling Cousin Claire! She spent most of her time following Claire around, playing outside with Claire or searching the house to harass Claire's poor cat.
We sure had a splendid time and miss the Murphy's like crazy now!



4 comments:
Cassie Jo!! Hey this is Heather (Hansen) Enslinger. I was so excited to come across your blog! It was fun to get updated on your cute little family! I don't think I have seen you since you were pregnant with your little girl! Anyway, I am excited that now I get to keep touch with one of my heroes! If you want to check out our blog it is enslingerfamily.blogspot.com
Heather
Dan,
When will the runs stop coming from the clindamycin? I am really getting tired of this...is this normal?
This is such a cute slideshow. My favorite was the silly face pictures. It looked like Lydia really did have a blast with her cousin. There is nothing like cousins having a great time together.
Mwaa! When did Lydia get so big? I can't believe how much she's changed in 4 months! What a fun age.
Post a Comment