Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Makes Me Smile . . .

Today my sweet friend Amber brought over some pictures she took of me while I was pregnant. I've never had prego pictures done before but now I'm really happy I had them, these make me smile!Wow! Forty inches @ forty weeks! We took these just a couple days before Amelia came!
As much as I enjoyed being pregnant, I much prefer Amelia in my arms!Don't you?Amber surprised me by taking newborn pictures as a gift! Here are some of my favorites:
They all really make me smile!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Your sweet little princess is beautiful and you looked darling in your pictures. =) They for sure make me smile. I saw your cute Mom yesterday at a bridal shower. She's so fun to talk to. Miss you! Hope all is well!

Ruth Emmett said...

I wish I looked that beautiful pregnant. Your Amelia is a doll! :) So happy for you.

Rachel P said...

Oh, my gosh! You are GORGEOUS, Cassie! I wish my hair was that long and beautiful. And Amelia is beautiful, too, of course. I miss you guys!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

OH my heck! I LOVE Them ALL!! So SO SO sweet and so precious. She did a great job. And you are ALWAYS beautiful even 40 weeks pregnant you wonder woman!

Dallon and Heidi Jones said...

Love all the pictures! What a sweet little baby girl! And you look great! We're going to be in Utah for the month of June...I know you just had a baby, but if you're up for a little trip we should try to get together! Hope all is well.
Heidi

Jessica said...

UR gorgeous! Whatis Amber'scontact info?

Kim G said...

Hey I am just checking up on you!! Congrats on Amelia! She is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two..she is darling!!!