Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pinkalicious!

 
If you have a little girl and you haven't yet read her the story of Pinkalicious, you should! Lydia's Aunt Andrea introduced her to the book and she loved it. So much in fact that she asked me if she could have a pinkalicious party? When I asked her what we would do at her party she said we could read the book and eat pink cup cakes and so. . . We Did!
 
Each of our guests came wearing pink!
 
We read the story of Pinkalicious and then we ate Pink cupcakes and they were most certainly, Pinkalicous (isn't that a fun word to say)!
 
We also played a game of pin the tail on the pink pig!
 
It was a Perfectly Pleasant Positively Pinkalicious Party!
 

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

So, you're like the cutest mom ever. You're always planning such fun activities and get-togethers. Where do you find all your time and energy? I wish I had more of that!

Mindy said...

Anything that involves pink is pretty much the best idea ... Ever! It looks like it was lots of fun!

Caroline said...

Fun! We love that book, having a party around it is a great idea! Those cupcakes do look pinkalicious. Did anyone get pinkatitus?

Cheryl said...

I felt like I was looking at my own blog. when you get a chance take a peek at Ky's party. At the beginning of June we pretty much had the same party and Ky too had been asking for it for months. Gotta love little girls and their obsession with PINK! to bad we didn't compare notes!

Anonymous said...

Super cute Idea...no birthday or anything? YOu are tops on the great mom list.

The Childs said...

THat is the cutest book ever! I love it. Have you read Purplelicious? It is not as good, but we still like it.

Rachel P said...

You are the most amazing mom! Can you teach me some pointers? ;-)

hoday said...

Oh how fun. I'm sure my pink loving girl wishes she could have been there. We love you guys and still miss you and think of you often. xoxo