Sunday, June 28, 2009

Getting to Know Dad

 
For FHE this week we did a fun activity that we found in the Friend magazine. It is called, "Getting to Know Dad." It is to see how much you know about your dad when he was growing up? So first we asked Lydia each of the questions and wrote down her answers. Then we asked them to Dan to see how well she did. It was pretty cute so I thought I'd write this down. Enjoy!

Lydia’s Answers:
1. Did your dad have a pet? What was the pet’s name?
Yes, a Dog. His name was “Plute”
2. What was your dad’s favorite subject in school?
Math
3. What was his favorite hobby?
Playing Ball
4. Who was his best friend?
Michael
5. What were his favorite foods?
Carrots
6. Did he get an allowance? How much?
Yes, Ten
7. Who was his hero?
A Helicopter
8. Did he have a favorite toy? What was it?
Yes, a stuffed animal
9. How was your dad like you when he was your age?
Played & writed & do his homework
10. How was he different?
Um, I think he was little and I think he was a boy
11. What do you have that hadn’t been invented yet when he was your age?
A computer

Dan’s Answers:
1. A dog named Bear
2. Math
3. Playing trucks (and ball when he was older)
4. Nate Terry
5. Vegetables and his Mom’s Enchilada’s
6. No, well for a couple of months yes and it was about $10.00
7. His Dad
8. Yes, his dump truck
9. Shy and loved to draw
10. Didn’t like to play dolls
11. The internet

2 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Cute! We miss you guys! I can't believe how big your kids are!!!

Kyle/Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.