Sunday, May 10, 2009

Emmett's First Hair Cut!

In April Emmett had his first hair cut! Most of his head doesn't have much hair but the hair growing over his ears was looking like funny old man hair and desperately needed to be cut. I'd been putting it off because I wanted there to be enough for me to cut and put in his baby book (ridiculous I know, but it's true)!
 
Here I tried to comb his hair out over his ears so you could see how long it really was getting! Lydia was a fabulous entertainer and kept bringing toys to put on his high chair to keep his hands busy and away from his hair!
 
I first pulled out the scissors and started to trim around the ears but he wasn't so sure about that and kept wanting to move.
 
Then I thought I'd give the clippers a try and he loved them. He smiled almost the entire time they were buzzing. I buzzed with a number 6 on top which really didn't take much off but sure cleaned up nicely around his ears!
 
A cute correlation is that I use the number 6 on top when I cut his daddy's hair! We took some fun after shots of his first hair cut and from the smiles on his face I think he likes it!
 
I think I like it because now he looks just like his daddy!
 

 

No comments: