Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Emmett's Photo Shoot!

Although these pictures are a few weeks old I thought you'd enjoy seeing some of the fun pictures from our home spun photo shoot of Emmett. Isn't he darling! He was one month old when we took these and I owe a huge thanks to my amazing friend Jessica Dahlquist she brought the phone books, blanket back drops, had all the great ideas and took most of the pictures. We had so much fun I think taking pictures of babies could fast become a favorite hobby for me!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

McMurtrey said...

Those are so cute! They look so profesional!

Anonymous said...

Great photo shoot! He is a handsome little guy!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Adorable I love them!

Cheryl said...

He is just darling! I'm glad everything is going so well. Sounds like you've adjusted just fine...way to go girl!

Shelly said...

Wow! those are awesome! I'm really impressed!

Bre said...

BEautiful!