So I've decided to add a new element to my blog called The Childrens Corner. Well it's not really located in a corner, instead it is at the very bottom of my page. That way if you are interested in it you can check it out, if not you probably won't even notice it. The plan is I will make posts titled "Children's Corner" with info that is fun, interesting or anything I like pertaining to children. Then I will rotate the posts down to the element at the bottom of the page and update it every month. I will also add good stuff or advice from comments left about each post. Hopefully you will find it intersting or helpful, if nothing else maybe it will entertain you once in a while. Here's my first one.
My sister Chelsea actually shared this info but I thought it was awesome and know that some of you other moms will love it so here it is in her words:
Vicki Lewis (used to be in my ward here in Singapore) created these puzzles.Looks like a regular old puzzle right?

Whelp, take out the pieces and you have a lovely picture behind, and then (now this is the the cool part)...

Flip over the pieces and tada! All the pieces are characters to play with! I love it!
.

She started out with just this house idea but is moving on to others as well.

So creative! Check out her blog for more info or you can order them here http://shoponline.pfot.com/pfotnewproducts-ss3.html. She also said something about target.com or simply doing a google search. I know what I'm spending my mad money on soon!
6 comments:
those look like they would be great for church.
what a fun idea!! I will enjoy checking out your children's corner. I'd love to get together some time. Let me know the next time you are up my way!!
I don't know if I ever told you but your family picture is AWESOME, it even looks like Emmett is smiling!
Wow, those are amazing!!! My kids would love them.
Fun! I'll be sure to check it out!
Wow, those are awesome! Did you say your friend created them? She is very talented. I wish I could come up with something fantastic.
Post a Comment