The Healing Power of Jesus Christ:

"Free to Choose"
This is one of my favorites!
"Lazarus, Come Forth"This was one of my other favorites! The detail is so incredible you can feel the emotions in each character. It is hard to believe that the artist, Angela Johnson, just started doing it as a hobby (with no training) after having been an opera singer for 20 years. If you won't be in St. George but still want to see these cool sculputres you can go to:
sgvisitorcenter.com
You can click on the picture and then scroll back up to the top and see up close pictures and read the scriptures that go along with each sculpture. It may make a fun Family Night activity if you're in need of one!
3 comments:
Thanks for the heads-up, we'll hae to make a stop before it's gone. Hope all the plans and preparations are going well as you're expecting a new little one.
That is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I looked at the web site and it is so amazing. I bet it is way better in real life.
I loved it too. I especially loved the freedom to choose sculpture. I loved how original it was and the types of clay she used to let the light show each emotion. My girls liked the exhibit too.
Post a Comment