Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Calling All Recipes!

With less than four weeks to go before the baby comes, I think I am finally entering the "Nesting" phase! I have this desire to prepare a bunch of freezer meals and plan out lots of crock pot/easy meals for right after the baby comes. So in preparation I am calling out for all of your HELP! Please email me your favorite(s) crock pot dinners or freezer meal recipes by June 4th (two weeks) to criding@gmail.com.

The best part about this deal is that if you send me a recipe I will compile all of them and then send a copy of all of them to each of you who particpate! If you're anything like me you could always use a new and especially quick and easy recipe. Thanks for helping to satisfy the nesting in me. I am looking forward to some yummy new meals! Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

mama cow said...

I was exactly the same way, but I think you will be plesantly surprised at how fast you will bounce back after the baby comes. (I never wanted to eat anything I had put in the freezer though so I guess I had to bounce back fast :) )

The Hall Family said...

I can't believe you will be a family of four here shortly! Good Luck!!

camie said...

Put two 1 1/2 pound pork loins in the crockpot on high for 4-6 hours. No need to put anything else with them. They will practically fall apart after cooking. Make green pork enchaladas (eyeball everything), pork soft tacos or add BBQ sauce for pork sandwiches. Easy and so delicious! We'll be in your neck of the woods in about 4 weeks!