Sunday, March 16, 2008

Five of my Favorite "HAPPYS" for the Week!

Wow, two posts in one day! I must be trying to catch up since I've been such a slacker on my blog this month. This week was full of positive and happy moments so I thought I'd share just a few of them with you:

Happy#1: Picturing my 90 year old Grandma snorkeling in the ocean in Hawaii! I hope I am full of such Zest for Life when I am 90!
Happy#2: The gorgeous pink blossoms on our peach tree and the tulips in my flower garden finally peeking through! I LOVE SPRING!

Happy#3: A fun spring break visit from my little brother Gabe, especially watching him play hide and go seek with Lydia at the park! (I'll try to down load a picture from my phone where he hid in the tree above where she was counting, it was Hillarious)
Happy #4: Finding out the Fantastic news that one of my best friends (Katey Fielding) is moving to St. George this Summer!

Happy#5: On Monday we went to the Temple and walked around it for part of our Family Night and hearing Lydia sing "I Love To See The Temple" just melted my heart!

5 comments:

Nick and Leila said...

So we teach primary and I have to say one of the most beautiful sounds is the little kids singing. They sound like angels!

Anonymous said...

Cassie, You are one of the sweetest people I know. I love how you always find the good in everything. You are a good example for me. Thanks XOXO

Ben said...

I'm impressed with your grandma! Wow! Tha's awesome!

Shelly

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great! We sure miss you. Kylee the other day said, Why did some of my friends move far away? I wish we could play at Lydia's house.