Valentines Day was a lot of fun this year as Lydia hosted a Valentine Tea Party with a few of her friends. It was darling to see these cute little girls all dressed up! The funny thing about most of these pictures is that Lydia has entered the world of smiling for the camera. Which means you get a giant grin when you "Say Cheese" but you also get hillarious little squinty eyes!


2 comments:
That is so fun. I was telling my sister (because her friend did a little v-day party) that I would like to do that next year for my girls instead of a birthday party...just a little spin on something fun. I love that, she is so darling and I love all those little baby pics...you gotta love little chubby babies!!!
What darling pictures!! I am so excited to find your page. I was searching through other peoples blogs to see if I could find yours! I love seeing what you are up to!
Post a Comment