Today we went and had Lydia's two year pictures taken. She actually turns two a week from today, but I wanted to make sure we took them before her two year doctor visit. Last year I made the mistake of scheduling her pictures a couple days after we had gone to the doctor and she had received her shots. Let's just say that the picture studio being a strange place with strange people wanting her to sit up on a white table didn't go over very well! This year she did great. Maybe if we're lucky she'll say cheese next week when she gets her shots rather than cry! I wanted to share a few of my favorites with all of you. Enjoy!


Lydia Marie Riding
9 comments:
Lydia is so dang cute! And Cassie, I need lessons on hair-doing. Her hair looks so good! :)
She did great! I love them!
They are the cutest pictures ever, and an inspiration to me to get on the ball and take Ashtyn in for her 2 year pictures even though it was a month ago. We really need to get them together again soon!
You know what...after seeing these pictures Dan would probably be a pretty cute Girl...Keep on livin' the dream
She is so cute! I can't believe she's already 2!
So so so so so so cute. I just love her and I don't even know her, but if she is an even mix of the two of you, I know I love her and that she is absolutly wonderful... can't wait to see the new one.
Wow, can't believe how grown up she is. Lydia's smile is perfect how do you get her to do that on cue?
Wow, can't believe how grown up she is. Lydia's smile is perfect how do you get her to do that on cue?
Wow!! I can't believe she is already two!! What a qt pie!! Time goes so fast!!
Post a Comment