
We had a marvelous Thanksgiving at Dan's parent's house. Lydia made the cutest little Turkey and here we are with our horse Pedro!

In Mid-November Cassie ran in her first half marathon.
It was exhausting and Exhilarating!

Dan and Lydia cheered her on at the finish line and greeted her with lots of love and beautiful roses!
The race was also fun because she ran it with Karen Parry a dear friend for 16 years!
5 comments:
Look at you and your cute family...and I never knew you were a runner...a woman with many talents...hey Shelly inspired me to start a blog...visit...sleeplessinstgeorge.blogspot.com see you after christmas
shelley schwendiman
nice update...realyy nice and we appreciated it
SMLL
A half marathon! WOW! I can't believe how much Lydia has grown up already. She's such a doll.
Hey guys, I love the blog. You have inspired me to do my own. Check it out Christensen5.blogspot.com
Lynae
We are also glad that you finally updated :) Looks like things are going good for you guys and Way to go on the running! Very impressive.
Post a Comment