Building Sand Castles!
Lydia & Cassie Playing
at Black Sands Beach!
Precious Father
Daughter Moment!
The Gorgeous Waipa Valley
The Girls on the Hike to Akaka Falls!
The Ridings at South Point
(this is the place we went
cliff jumping into the ocean)!
Lydia on the Big Island!
Snorkeling with Giant Sea Turtles!
Body Surfing in the Sunset!
Cutie Patootie!
7 comments:
Hey Cassie! I love your blog it is so fun to see your family. Lydia is so big and cute! Hawaii looks awesome. We'll have to come and see you sometime.
Yay you have a blog! It's so fun to see pictures of you guys and remember what you look like :) I can't believe how big Lydia is!
Hey guys! I love all your pictures, it looks like it was so much fun! I'm so jealous that you are out of the boat we just jumped into! :) Hooray! Will you be in Logan for Christmas? Let me know!
We are glad that you finally jumped aboard the blog train. Looks like you are having fun
Seth and Mel
Your blog is awesome and I loved looking at all your pictures. I was very jealous of the those Hawaii picks and am thinking a nice vacation sounds pretty good right now! I'm glad you are settled and doing well, but I'm sure Hershey is missing you- you guys a great family.
It looks like you had a great time in Hawaii. I can't believe Lydia is being potty trained already. Ruby talks about her about every other day. We miss you guys!
we are tired of reading about the Hawaii update. Fix the blog and put more pictures
Post a Comment